Sunday, August 27, 2006

"As If In A Dream"

So I start back to work tomorrow after my two weeks off. Seems like it was a lot less than that, but that's because I spent so much of it running around Oklahoma. It'll be nice to get back into things, though. I've got a lot of ideas for the new school year that I really want to impliment. We'll see how long this enthusiasm lasts.

I'm really hoping that music appreciation class they asked me about will come through. I'd have a blast teaching that, and I think the students would learn a whole lot from it. Plus, hey, I'd be getting paid to talk about, listen to, and play music. You can't beat that. And genre analysis. That's always fun. I'll have to do some of that.

I'm going to have to take a couple of the guitars back to school with me tomorrow. There's not enough room for all four of the acoustics here in my room. I'll take the Epiphone and the Fender, I think, and then the Yamaha once I get it restrung. Then I'll grab the Fender again, restring it, and take it back to school. I have no idea where I'll store these at school, either, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

The Martin, of course, remains in its place of power next to the bed, where I can grab it quickly and play to my heart's content.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Golden Smog, "I'll be There (Live)"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

You could smash one at the end of every class until you're down to one.