Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Moses Smote The Water With A Two-By-Four"

Prom Friday night ended up very...strange. The ITS Induction and Awards Ceremony at Wen's school before Prom was quite good; Prom itself was loud, bad music, decent snack food, and a couple of students getting in pretty big trouble for showing up rather drunk.

I've been working on the final paper/project for my education class. The paper isn't going as well as I wanted, but I should be able to finish it before Tuesday (when it's due).

I also changed the strings on The Martin tonight. It's nice having the guitar sounding so clean again, though I'm having trouble keeping the strings in tune. I'm sure there's some way for me to change the strings so that they hold their tune better--my uncle managed it when he changed the strings on the Fender for me--but I don't know how to do it.

Anyway, bedtime now. Maybe I'll actually post something this week, though I've got who knows how much crap to do this week: including class Tuesday night, camping and soap box Thursday night, and the Bruce Springsteen concert Saturday night. Busy busy, what can I say.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Elliott Smith, "Coming Up Roses"

No comments: