Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"If I Was A Staggerwing Plane"

So busy of late. My graduate class is really starting to get on my nerves. The professor isn't very clear with what he expects on assignments, he doesn't clearly define expectations, and he's generally just not all that good of a teacher. Man doesn't seem to understand that we're teaching full time and don't have time for all the extra B.S. he's dropping on our heads. Thank God we've only got a couple more class meetings left in this course.

The school camping trip, which was supposed to take place tomorrow night, has been postponed due to the threat of rain. Supposedly it's gonna rain like nobody's business Thursday night, and apparently people don't like to camp in those conditions. Whatever. I've never really been camping when it didn't rain, so I don't know what they're complaining about.

I'm finally getting around to playing the first Kingdom Hearts game for the PS2 (had to wait until I had one of those, after all). It's as cool as I thought it'd be, though the controller that came with my PS2 (a non-Sony controller) has all the response of a rock. I picked up a real controller at Best Buy last night (along with the Beatles' Please Please Me just because and the movie Blackbeard's Ghost for Wen), so hopefully that'll work better. I really do dig the combination of Disney and Square characters, and look forward to playing the second game when I finish this one. Huzzah.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Mark Knopfler, "The Trawlerman's Song"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

don't forget chain of memories for the GBA