Thursday, December 01, 2005

"I'm Going Where There's No Depression"

I'm damn-near totally exhausted. I've been helping Wen with preparations for Oz all week, and given how worn out I am, I can only imagine how she currently feels. The show opens tonight, though, so we'll be done with this behemoth by Sunday.

Another stress factor this weekend is the visit of Wen' parents. They're coming into town to see the show and meet Tim's folks. Personally, I'm of the opinion that this is something we could do without this weekend, but we don't always get to choose our days.

Thankfully, though, work's going well. Most of my students have been exceptionally well-behaved this week, making my job significantly more enjoyable. Even being as tired as I've been from running around all over the place, I still look forward to work every day.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: My Morning Jacket, "At Dawn"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apropos Earl: angels don't have genitalia! *g*

Chuck Cottrell said...

Which leads you to wonder just what the hell he found down there if it wasn't a pen.