Friday, December 23, 2005

"Hotel Senator"

So here we are, mere hours from my return to Oklahoma. I still need to pack, possibly draw another comic, and do a couple of other things. So what am I actually doing? Surfing the internet.

Yeah, that's right, I'm procrastinating like a mo-fo. Why drop my M.O. at this point in my life, right?

I really am looking forward to going home, though I know there will quite possibly be some awkwardness. Oddly enough, mom is accompanying dad to come pick us up at the airport. This is probably a good sign: if they can stand a car ride together, they can probably make it through Christmas morning.

'Tis the season, folks. Have a safe and happy holiday, and I'll be back in a few days.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Barenaked Ladies & Sarah McLaughlin, "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, goofball! *G*