Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Though Neither Of Them Are To Be What They Claim"

So the best-laid plans are soon laid to waste, it seems. I was planning on making a jaunt down to the 'Burg this evening to visit friends, but Michelle's not feeling all that well and Cris (the person we were most likely going to visit) is in the throes of packing up all her crap so she can move next weekend. Therefore, I am now without concrete plans.

Which is okay, really. I'll probably spend the evening writing or watching DVDs. I've got a backlog of unwatched DVDs (including Season 2 of Justice League, To Kill a Mocking Bird, King Kong, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, and several others) I still need to watch. Or I could continue playing Kingdom Hearts. I think I'm nearing the end of the game, or at least it feels like I am.

I currently have a cat in my lap. He seems awful comfortable, though he is still a little bitey (it's his way). In order to go do anything, I'm afraid I must unlodge this ball of furry fury. Wish me luck.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "When I Got Troubles"

No comments: