Monday, August 06, 2007

"Why does everything I whip leave me?"

Michelle and I embarked upon a great and noble quest to find a Wii tonight.

It didn't go so hot.

Discouraged and distraught, we drowned our sorrows in The Simpsons Movie. I definitely recommend it. It manages to recall the glory days of seasons 4 and 5 without seeming too nostalgic for those early halcyon days. Good times.


Only four more days of summer school left to teach, then I get a two week break. Michelle and I are bound for Oklahoma on the 17th to visit family members and eat way more food than we probably should (that's what you do when you visit family, after all).

The Quest for the Wii will continue next week when I am done with school. I have a cunning, brilliant plan that will no doubt work quite well if only I remember to wake up early enough to implement it.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: The White Stripes, "Ball and Biscuit"

No comments: