Monday, June 25, 2007

"Coin-Operated Boy"

One week of vacation down, one to go. I've enjoyed not having to go to work all week, but it'll be nice to have structure to my day again.

Admittedly, I've got plenty of things to do around here. I need to clean up again downstairs, the upstairs still cries out for attention and organization, Michelle's car needs to be taken in for inspection, and I need to work on some personal projects. All in the next four and a half days.

Hmm.

I don't know what it is about unstructured time that encourages sloth. Maybe it's the realization that one doesn't have to be anywhere by a set time, so one has all the time in the world to do what one wants before one has to meet obligations. Possibly. Alternately, I might just be really lazy. Don't think that hadn't occurred to me.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Dresden Dolls, "Shores of California"

No comments: