Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rock the Vote

I'm out voting early this morning because I have tutor training later today and wanted to make sure I still had the chance. It really is strange being in such a place as Northern Virginia, where people take politics so seriously and so many of them are willin to stand in line at the crack of dawn to vote.

Regardless of which candidate you favor, I encourage everyone who can to get out there and vote today. I don't have to tell you just how important or critical or historic this election is. I know people are getting burnt out on all the election coverage, but don't let the media saturation keep you from doing what you should.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bruce Springsteen, "This American Land"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

It's funny that I burned out nearly a year ago.

So, when are they going to announce candidates for the next election? Is next week too early?