Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Almost Cut My Hair"


Well, I got a haircut.

The last time I got it cut was August of last year, and that was really just a trim to keep things even. It had become long enough to pull back into a ponytail in the past month or so, though some of the hair in the front didn't always stay in the ponytail.

Which is pretty boring to you, I'm sure. What the hell do you care about my hair issues?

Anyway, it's now the shortest it's been since I moved out to Virginia in 2005. I'm kinda fond of the way it looks, and my head feels about five pounds lighter.

Tomorrow is the school prom...or, as we're calling it, Spring Fling (calling it "Prom" freaked students out too much, apparently). Michelle and I have to attend as chaperones, which is an idea that I still find odd at best.

Just two weeks left of school. I keep telling myself that so I can survive. Two more weeks.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Oasis, "She's Electric"

No comments: