Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"The Land Where You Can't Change Lanes"

I've been receiving mail at school addressed to the "Chair of the History Department."

I am so getting business cards with that printed on them.

My cellphone has been declared braindead. Pushing the button that increases the volume was instead dialing the number 4 every time. Not really all that helpful. So you can kind of understand why I was in need of a new cellphone this weekend.

Michelle got an iPhone.

That's right: I needed a new phone, but Michelle got an iPhone. I got her old (identical to my crappy dead) cellphone. I'm still not really sure how that happened.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Cake, "Mahna Mahna"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can totally see how it happened and good for her! *giggles*

Mel

Noise Monkey said...

She's a tricky one!