Thursday, July 19, 2007

"For No Reason, Here's Apu"

My vacation is at an end. Hafta return to work in the morning. I can't say I'm particularly thrilled to be heading back to work, but the money's good and I do enjoy my job to a large extent.

And, as I said, the money's good.

Michelle, of course, gets the rest of the week off still. Lucky.

We spent the first two days of the week doing a whole lot of nothing. Wednesday we went to Luray Caverns, which was pretty nifty and a nice way to spend the day. Granted, we had a small child in the group that made we question whether having kids was ever really a good idea, but that's just what happens when there's a little kid whose mother won't take control of him.

Watched Pan's Labyrinth on Tuesday, and damn if that isn't a great flick. Sometimes it's hard to believe that the same guy who directed (and wrote!) that film also directed Blade II.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Spoon, "Don't Make Me a Target"

No comments: