Monday, September 13, 2004

"Just To Check Out The Late-Night Record Shop"

I've been doing a little research, and I've come to the conclusion that I probably don't have gout. From what I can understand, gout only occurs in joints, and since the pain is along the edge of my foot (and nowhere near any joints), I can only assume it's something else.

But that begs the question: what the hell is wrong with my foot? Possibly a stone bruise or something to that effect, maybe, or possibly just some really deep bruise of some sort. Whatever it is, it's annoying me to no end, and I wish it would just go away. If it still hurts in the morning, I'm going to Goddard Health Center and asking them to take a look at it for me. I'll be damned if I'm gonna suffer through this for long.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Moxy Fruvous, "Half as Much"

No comments: