Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Tell Me Where It All Went Wrong"

Another Spring Break is drawing to a close, and I have to say I wish it'd last another three or four days at least. Time off is nice, y'know? And there's really not another break until the end of school in June. It annoyed me the last couple of years, but having Spring Break in April makes more sense when the school year ends that late.

This week is my birthday, though. So it's got that going for it. Dunno if I'm ready to be 28. I feel that, at that age, I should be an adult. But I don't feel like an adult. I mean, I spent a good amount of time this past week playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I've unlocked a lot of characters, too!). Adults are supposed to be interested in investing and yardwork and stuff like that, right? I still watch cartoons.

Michelle's been baking all weekend. We're heading over to her parents' place later this afternoon for Easter dinner. We have no idea what it will include, but there will be pies at least.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Camera Obscura, "If Looks Could Kill"

No comments: