Friday, December 10, 2004

"I Don't Really Wanna Stop The Show"

So it's the final day of classes here at OU. Had my last Medieval Italy class this morning (and the exam for it this coming Monday), and now I'm sitting at work, waiting for 1.00 to roll around so I can go home and then go run errands. My activity for tonight (uncle's CD release party) is cancelled due to the CDs not being ready and my aunt's mother being on her deathbed. That sounds flippant, but it wasn't meant to be--my aunt's mother is very, very ill, and they really don't expect her to last much longer. So, if you're of the praying sort, please pray for her--whether to recover or to pass easily, I don't know.

I really have the urge to write, by which I mean something useless like a short story or a novel. Unfortunately, I do not have the time for such writing, since I still have that exam and paper for Medieval Italy coming up. Blah. I guess I'll start working on personal writings over the break or something. Just hope I can hold on to the two or three ideas I have bouncing around in my head until then.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Where Are You Tonight (Journey Through Dark Heat)?"

No comments: