Monday, December 06, 2004

"Admit That The Waters Around You Have Grown"

Busy day. After class this morning, I ran a few errands--paid rent, dropped off a copy of the Thesis with my advisor, and went by the Graduate College to take care of things over there.

The Graduate College is where I ran into problems. Apparently there were a few formatting things I hadn't done that I'm required to do that no one had bothered to tell me about until I got there. So I've had to make yet more changes this evening. But now the changes have been made, the paper has been printed off (again), and it's ready to take over there again tomorrow, just in time to defend (the paper has to be approved by the Graduate College two days before defense...just under the wire!). At least I managed to get all the paperwork taken care of today, so that should all be out of the way.

Got a call from my aunt this afternoon. Apparently the release party for my uncle's new CD is this Friday, and I'm invited. I mean, I knew I was invited a couple of months ago, but now I actually know when the thing is. So I'll be going to that and having a few celebratory drinks to commemorate finishing up my Thesis Defense. Huzzah!

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Maroon 5, "This Love"

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Feh...20 pages...you've crapped bigger papers.

Anonymous said...

ENOUGH! We're all sick of hearing about your thesis!

We wanna hear about your romantic life now! ;)

Chuck Cottrell said...

My what life now? I'm not sure I've got one of those.