Thursday, October 28, 2004

"I'd Like To Spend Some Time In Mozambeque"

Okay, as much fun as it would be to sit here and continue discussing the pros and cons of the two major candidates and whether it's better to be flexible or steadfast (I really believe there are times for both, but that's a rant for another time) with Adam, I'm tired of talking politics. It's about all I did last night, and I'm ready to think about something more interesting.

For instance, I'm going out for lunch with a friend this afternoon. That'll be fun. The Red Sox won the World Series in four straight games, which was pretty damn cool to watch (even if I'd have preferred to see the Yankees playing).

Yeah, that's about it. Tomorrow's payday, which is nice. Huzzah for payday.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Bob Dylan, "Mozambeque"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Enjoy the cash! Go and buy yourself something to get high on.


Wait...that's not legal, is it?