Saturday, November 29, 2003

"Lazy Days"

Today was a day to do nothing, and that's exactly what I did--nothing. I didn't achieve anything of any merit or value, except beating an area in Golden Sun (a nifty GameBoy Advance game I picked up the other day, and have been enjoying immensely--I'm getting my RPG on, 'kay?). Funny thing is, this would normally annoy me on some base level, but today, it doesn't. I'm not sure why, I'm just not really worried. Guess I needed a day off or something.

Anyway, there really isn't much to talk about. Tomorrow, I have to return to the proverbial grind, get back to work and all that. Blah. I've enjoyed the extended break (Wednesday through today is pretty nice, after all), but it'll be nice to have something to do and to see people (the only day I've seen people since this break started was Thursday, and they were mostly family).

On an unrelated note, my father and I decided to run in a 5K race they're having up at Lake Hefner (where we ran the 8K on Thanksgiving) next weekend. Five kilometers--a little over three miles--I can handle, because that's what I run every day. And after putting my body through the hell of running about 5 miles, 3 will seem like a walk in the park...er, jog, I mean. Whatever.

I'm gonna go play more Golden Sun.

~chaos cricket

Song of the Moment: Barenaked Ladies, "Shoe Box"

No comments: