Thursday, July 27, 2006

"I'll Never Dance With Another"

So yesterday was an interesting day. Michelle's car had a flat front passenger tire in the morning, so I came over to her place and put the spare on and led her to BJ's so she could get new tires. In accordance with Murphy's Law, the back passenger tire blew as she left the place. I ended up late to work because I was helping her change the tire, but it wasn't a problem because my first class of the day was with a student who won't be here for the rest of the summer. So I got off easy there, I guess.

We took the students to see Superman Returns yesterday afternoon. We were pretty much the only people in the theatre, which I figured wasn't a problem, really.

After work, I went over to visit Michelle, bringing with me food and DVDs to watch. She'd picked up the new Tom Petty for me as a way to thank me for taking care of the spare tire. I've said it before, I say it again: I have the coolest girlfriend ever.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Tom Petty, "Jack"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, coolest ever. :)

Thanks for putting on my spare tire.