Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Fingertips Have Memories"

It's been a nasty day, weather-wise. We had early dismissal at school due to snow/sleet/freezing rain/random precipitation, so I got to go home at 12.30 and my evening class was canceled. Michelle ended up leaving at 3.30 from her place of business, so we got to spend the afternoon and evening just hanging around. I made an effort to get the router working again, but failed. I'll try again later, I guess.

I've been staying up, hoping that we'd get a notification from Fairfax County that school is closed tomorrow as well, but nothing's come down the pipe yet. It's 1.00 am, so it's time to crash and hope that there's an email from FCPS in the morning telling me I don't have to drag my sorry carcass out of bed.

In other news, we're probably going to New York this weekend, weather permitting (which it should by Saturday). I'm excited and nervous all at once.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Harvey Danger, "Flagpole Sitta"

No comments: