Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Don't Be Sad - I Know You Will"

Went to see Complete Works of William Shakespeare [Abridged] tonight at Fairfax High School. The show was decent, though this is apparently the lesser of the two casts they've put together for the show. We're gonna go see the A Cast tomorrow night, see how that goes.

Got to meet Wendy's principal tonight. Told him I was looking to do public high school history, especially European/World History, and he told me to send a resume his way. Thus have I emailed Wen a copy of my resume to give to him. He said they're looking to do a pre-AP European History course in the next year or two, which would be fantastic. I would love to teach something like that.

Getting an in with the principal is great, really. If something comes up, he'll remember that Wendy has a roommate who is a history teacher and he'll have my resume. Maybe I could be a public school teacher next year or something. We'll have to see.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Wilco, "Just a Kid"

No comments: