Friday, July 15, 2005

"Got A Bomb In My Temple"

My head really aches today. Did yesterday, too. It's from the sinus pressure from the cold I've had all week. In fact, my freakin' eyebrows ache. Not the hairs, mind, but the brow ridge. It's not very pleasant, lemme tell ya. The sinus pressure has also made it tough to wear glasses and sunglasses, which means I've been wearing my contacts until the absolute last minute (even though those're causing me eye strain 'cause I'm keeping them in too long, so my eyes are tired, blurry, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it). At least my throat doesn't hurt as much, I'm not dealing with as much drainage as I was yesterday and the day before, and I actually slept for the full night last night. That was a novel experience, lemme tell ya.

~chuck

Song of the Moment: Ben Folds, "Fired"

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

You know it's the hairs! Don't lie!!!